I’m a member of–and occasionally teach for–Story Circle Network, a community for women with stories to tell. I just got word that the Susan Wittig Albert LifeWriting Competition is open for 2011. Deadline is June 30 for up to 1200 words on this year’s topic: courage. Entering requires membership in Story Circle Network (which is open to women only, sorry guys.) Read more here.
- Guided Autobiography: The Magic of Small-Group Reminiscence Writing
- ￼Keep the Stories, Lose the Stuff?
- “Dying for Attention: A Graphic Memoir of Nursing Home Care” by Susan MacLeod (part 2 of 2)
- “Dying for Attention: A Graphic Memoir of Nursing Home Care” by Susan MacLeod (part 1 of 2)
- Oh, Christmas Tree
- Follow True Stories Well Told on WordPress.com