Let me help you fill in the blank!
- Would you like to write with more intentionality–more sense of purpose?
- Would you like to write more honestly, with better recall of the details your memory tends to hide in the nooks and crannies?
- Would you like to write with more confidence–the kind that comes from gaining experience with fellow writers?
May I suggest that the way to “write more ____” is to make time in the new year for a memoir writing workshop. You can view my upcoming schedule here. The highlights:
“Start Writing Your Memoir”
- Pinney Library workshop begins January 17, six weeks
- West Madison Senior Center workshop starts February 19, eight weeks
- South Madison Branch Library workshop begins March 18, six weeks
“Put a Little Life in Your Obituary”
- Local class at West Madison Senior Center meets January 17 and 31
- Online class through Story Circle Network begins February 18, three weeks.
“Write Your Cookbook Memoir”
- Willy Street Coop-West workshop starts April 25, five weeks