A few slots are still available in my class starting near Hilldale next Monday. The workshop meets at the Westside Senior Center, 602 Sawyer Terrace, for eight Mondays over lunchtime, 11:00-12:50. Brown bag lunches welcome. Cost is $40. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-7329 to let me know you’re interested.
- ￼The Center of our Universe
- Guided Autobiography: The Magic of Small-Group Reminiscence Writing
- ￼Keep the Stories, Lose the Stuff?
- “Dying for Attention: A Graphic Memoir of Nursing Home Care” by Susan MacLeod (part 2 of 2)
- “Dying for Attention: A Graphic Memoir of Nursing Home Care” by Susan MacLeod (part 1 of 2)
- Follow True Stories Well Told on WordPress.com